Employment at Universal Roof & Contracting
Universal Roof & Contracting, an established and growing contracting company, is always accepting applications for competent and dynamic individuals to join our team.
About Universal Roof & Contracting:
We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1993, our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals.
Our Mission Statement:
It is the mission of Universal Roof & Contracting to provide superior construction services to the communities we serve. We strive to consistently improve the quality of our product and to add value for clients through innovation, foresight, integrity and aggressive performance – and to serve with character and purpose that brings honor to God. Universal Roof & Contracting is also in business to improve the lives of our employees by providing them personal and financial growth opportunities by creating long term growth, profitability and stability for the company.
About Employment Positions:
The candidates we will consider must meet certain qualifications based on specific job descriptions for the Administrative, Sales and Production departments. They should be able to work interactively with others for the benefit of the company and our customers. We will expect them to be contributing members at staff meetings and be willing to “pitch in” and help others when things get a little hectic. Each associate is an important and vital part of the Universal Roof & Contracting team.
About Employment Benefits:
Competitive salary is based upon job description as well as individual applicant’s experience and skills. Our standard full-time benefit package includes medical insurance, profit sharing and paid vacation. Industry training for specialized skills and certifications is also often provided.
Full Time Residential Estimator
- Minimum 3 years Construction/Roofing Sales experience.
- Must be customer focused, coachable, goal-driven and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite; knowledge of Xactimate a plus.
Full Time Customer Service Representative
- Must be highly professional and have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Duties include managing high volume incoming phone leads, scheduling appointments, generating new leads, and customer follow up.
- Must have experience with general office functions and computer programs.
Full Time Residential Roofing Project Manager
- To oversee large volume, short duration roofing projects.
- Responsible for entire projects including detailing, costing, scheduling, completing small punch out items, and ensuring premium quality and safety standards.
- Must be knowledgeable in all roofing types, detail oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, proficient at problem solving and customer service oriented.
- On site project management or supervisory experience required.